NEET 2017 Online Registration/Apply Online: NEET 2017 online registrations will start from 31st of January 2017 (Tuesday) and close on 1st of March 2017 (Wednesday). NEET- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test will be conducting by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Eligible and interested applicants can apply for the NEET 2017 examination online mode only before the last date of online registration and no other mode of application will be accepted. Applicants are advised to read carefully all information before filling up NEET 2017 online application form because once the application forms submit so any request for changes in the entries of the application form will not be accepted under any circumstances. Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use. There is no need to send the confirmation page to the authority.
NEET 2017 Online Registration/Apply Online
- Log on to official website cbseneet.nic.in
- Go to the link “Apply On-line” and open.
- Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of application form carefully.
- Then click on the “PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE NEET”.
- If you are already registered so click on “http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/online/CandidateLogin.aspx” but if you are not registered so click on “https://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx”.
- Enter the required details like Name, Father Name, and Date of Birth etc and qualification details without any mistake.
- After that upload images of photograph, signature, and Right Hand Index Finger impression in JPEG format.
- Make payment of fee through Debit or Credit Card, e-Challan, Net Banking/e-wallet (CSC)
- Please take print out of confirmation page and proof of payment of fee safely for any future reference.
NEET 2017 Import ants Dates
|NEET 2017 Registration Start from||31st of January 2017 (Tuesday)|
|NEET 2017 Registration Closing from||01st of March 2017 (Wednesday)|
|The Last date to submit the fee through e-challan||01st of March 2017 (Wednesday)|
|The Last date to submit the fee through other modes||01st of March 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Admit card Available Date||15 April 2017 (Saturday)|
|Exam date||07 May 2017 (Sunday)|
NEET 2017 Application Fee:
Application fee pay by the Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking or e-wallet (CSC) and Syndicate, SBI, ICICI bank or HDFC bank through e-challan. The NEET 2017 application fee is described below:
|Category||General (UR) or OBC||SC, ST or PH|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 750/-|
Note: This webpage is dedicated to “NEET 2017 Online Registration/Apply Online”. You can bookmark this webpage and visit again later to know the latest updates related to “NEET 2017 Online Registration/Apply Online”.