NEET 2017 Online Application Form: – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by CBSE Board. NEET 2017 entrance exam is commonly held for offering admission in MBBS and MDS course in various private and Government colleges in India. Seeking and eligible candidates can apply for NEET exam 2017 by filling NEET online application 2017 from the official website of NEET 2017. NEET 2017 application form will be available from 31st of January 2017 (Tuesday) to 01st of March 2017 (Wednesday) on the official website of NEET 2017. To be a candidate for NEET exam you need to fill the application form with accurate details. Make sure that while filling NEET 2017 application form you provide valid email Id and contact number because all the necessary information regarding your NEET application form or exam will be sent to this email Id.
Course offered through NEET
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Official web site of NEET
Official web site of NEET is cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2017 Application form
NEET 2017 application form will be generating on the official website of NEET 2017 in 31st of January 2017 (Tuesday).Candidates can fill NEET 2017 application for via online mode through official website of NEET 2017 only. The last date of online NEET 2017 application form is 1st March 2017. After filling and submits your NEET 2017 online application forms don’t forget to take the printout of the confirmation page. After official notification, we will update here soon.
NEET 2017 application fee can be submitted through various channels through Net banking. Candidates can use e-challan or Debit/credit card facility as well. The application fee is non-refundable that’s why while filling application form make sure that the information you provide is accurate and correct.
Application fee for NEET 2017 is mentioned here:-
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 750|
NEET 2017 Important Dates
|NEET Online form application form releasing date||31st of January 2017 (Tuesday)|
|NEET Online form application form last date||1st of March 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Admit Card Release Date||15 April 2017 (Saturday)|
|NEET 2017 Exam Date||07 May 2017 (Sunday)|
|Date of result||08th of June 2017 (Thursday)|
Procedure to fill NEET 2017 Application form
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for NEET 2017 through online mode only. To apply for NEET exam 2017 you can follow the following and describe steps:-
- Visit the official website of NEET 2017.
- After that click on “Apply online” link
- Fill the application form as per the instruction mentioned and note down Registration number.
- Then in next step upload your recent photo, signature, and Right Hand Index Finger Impression.
- Pay your application fee through Net Banking, Debit/Credit card or via e-challan.
- In the Last step take a print Confirmation page for future use.
Eligibility criteria required filling NEET 2017 application form
Before filling NEET 2017 application form checks eligibility criteria which are required for NEET 2017.
- The applicant of NEET 2017 should be an Indian or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Minimum age limit 17 years and maximum age limit are for General candidate 25 years and for reserved categories, it should be 30 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates must have passed 12th from any recognized board with PCB or English.
NOTE: – This webpage is totally dedicated to NEET 2017 Online Application Form. You can bookmark this webpage to get the latest information regarding NEET 2017 application form.